Definitions“Non-Personal Information” (NPI) is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically when you access our Website with a web browser. “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained for us to provide you with a product or service. PII may include information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, location data, an online identifier, and/or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Information We CollectInformation you Provide Us We collect personal information when you request information about our services and products, interact with our Website forms/bots or customer service representatives, request delivery of white papers or other information, schedule an event or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our Website or otherwise. This information includes the following categories:
- Your Personal Contact Information, such as name, phone number and email address
- The media management services and products you may be interested in purchasing, including possible scopes of work and fee ranges
- Your Company Information, including company website domain/URL, whether you represent a marketing agency, whether your company is a current customer of certain of our business partners
How Information is UsedWhen we use or process personal data about you, we do so only as necessary to provide the services and products you use (e.g., to meet our contractual and legal obligations), or otherwise with your consent, to comply with applicable law, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of you or us as described in this Policy. Through our Website, you will be provided with the choice of which types of communications you will receive with us, and the ability to change those choices whenever you want. Some of the more common, specific uses of your information are described below. Providing Requested Services and Products; Fulfilling Contractual Obligations We may use PII to provide the services and products you’ve requested or to otherwise perform any contract we may have with you, including communicating with you about the scope of work, payment or other related topics. When you create an account on our Website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be PII, and we may use it in order to do any of the following:
- – verify your identity for security purposes
- – provide you with suggestions and advice on products and services
- – provide our products and services, which includes updating, securing and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. We also may provide your PII to third party service partners, agents or subcontractors that provide services that support our business relationship with you (i.e. payment processors, website-hosting companies, third party content platforms, etc.), but those third parties will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and are not permitted to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose.
- – improve, personalize and develop our services and products
- – whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- – whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- – whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would consider it reasonable to do so
- – advertising and marketing to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers based on information you provide or our prior dealings
- – operating our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research
- – record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- – responding to customer complaints or service requests
- – responding to unsolicited communications from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- – protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- – insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- – protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Obtaining, Changing or Deleting Your InformationAccess to your personal information You may review certain information that we hold about you by signing in to your account on our Website. To obtain a copy of all information we maintain about you, you may send us a request using the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our Website. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you. Remove or Change your Information If you wish us to remove or change PII that you have provided us, you may contact us at the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our Website. This may limit the service we can provide to you. Verification of your Information When we receive any request to access, edit or delete PII, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Retention Period for Personal DataExcept as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, we keep your PII only for as long as required by us:
- – to provide you with the services or products you have requested, or otherwise to perform or enforce a contract between us;
- – to continue to provide the best possible user experience to visitors who return to our website to collect information and educational materials
- – to comply with other law, including for any period demanded by tax authorities; or
- – to support a claim or defense in any court or in any legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding.