Franciscan Chapel Center Pentecost Sunday 11 AM Mass
Written by tokyoclub on May 19, 2021
We will accept family registration. A maximum of 4 family members including yourself will require only one seat. When registering as a family, please indicate how many attendees: example: Smith Family (3)
Register for another seat for other family members if needed.
Please come 5 minutes before the mass starts. Doors will be locked when mass starts.
Please do not sign up if you cannot come.
Tickets are non-transferable.
People who come are expected to participate. Participation aid is always provided.
Registration for Sunday Mass is accepted only once every 30 days. Your registration will be automatically cancelled if you signed up more than once within 30 days.
If there are tickets still available 24 hours before the mass, you may register for them without regard for the 30 day rule.
Registration for weekday masses have no 30 day restriction.
These are the rules of the Archdiocese that have to be followed. Please cooperate.
Rules for Social Distancing at FCC:
We would like to remind everyone about the meaning of social distancing at the parish.
EVERYONE should have 2 meters of space between themselves and other people.
1. This rule applies to every meeting, ministry and group of friends.
2. When riding the elevator, only one person at a time can use the elevator.
3. Please do not congregate in the church, or in front of the church.
4.When your activity is finished return home immediately.
5. When waiting for Confession, be sure to sit or stand 2 meters from the person in front of you.
5. If you go into the Main Chapel for Adoration, be sure to sit 2 meters away from others.
6. Any group or person, not following the rules will not be allowed to use the church for meetings or prayer.
REMEMBER: Wearing a mask,(even when singing) sanitizing your hands, and keeping 2 meters distance between yourselves is not just for your sake, but for the sake of others. Have the courtesy to follow these rules, so that you don’t accidentally spread co-vid 19 to the vulnerable, like the elderly, either in our church or your family.
Thank you for your understanding.